Saturday, August 13, 2011

Six word saturday #3

Brownies, mathematics, and neon blue bunnies.


9 Comments So Far:

  1. I'll take a few of those brownies....yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brownies look yummy! (Found your blog from Six Word Saturday)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, I'm good with the bunny and the brownie anyway. The math...not so much.

    Still, enjoyed reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The math just flew over my head! I never was a math person. lol
    Brownies look absolutely delicious.

    Thanks for joining in on the Silly Sunday Hop. I'm following back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the Silly Sunday hop to become your newest GFC follower, hope you will drop by and check out my blog at WV Stitcher . Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your newest follower here.. hope you follow back :)

    http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brownies are my absolute favorite dessert and those look pretty darn good! I am a new follower thru GFC, Facebook and Twitter. I would love a follow back on all three when you have a chance. Thanks so much and have a great day!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following from the blog hop! Visit when you have time! :)
    www.facebook.com/debtfreespending
    www.debtfreespending.com
    Thanks!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, neon bunnies are so cute! Don't let Cate see the brownies, in her chocolate kind of mood!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Lilu. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...