Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fluid Skeleton


Fluid Skeleton

I thought I saw a slight tremor in the air,
A warning, curling round molecules

The noises, motionless
Flashing from separate parts of the crowd

As we swam through arms and legs,
Still as though in ice or plastic

Bodies ready,
Waiting for darkness to arise.

-----------------------------------------------

For the Indie Ink Writing Challenge this week, Kat challenged me with "Begin with 'I thought I saw...'" and I challenged Lance with "Black and white".

9 Comments So Far:

  1. Good work. I love your opening line especially. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words are always very moving, Lilu, and always very powerful. This short piece was no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good write Lilu!



    I wanted to share with you that there's a new writing challenge/linky in town. Every weekend I'll share a PROMPT and every Wednesday everyone can link up there (poem or short story 500 max)response at the Storyteller Linky. This weeks prompt is a Picture. Check it out. :)

    I also have a spooky book review and the weekend blog hop right now too! http://wordsinsync.blogspot.com/2011/10/halloween-book-review-voice-of-blood-by.html

    Love to have you on bored, but have a great weekend either way. Shah.X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Lilu

    Hope all is well with you?

    Love to know what you think of my Survivor Archive and the poll at top of page re writing meme. Just 1 question. http://wordsinsync.blogspot.com/2011/10/survivor-archives-project-my-archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The storyteller linky is up after a morning of problems - Grr! You have till Tuesday to link up your response to the prompt if you wish to participate, and a new prompt will be up on the weekend post. Hope to see you there. http://wordsinsync.blogspot.com/2011/10/storyteller-linky-launch-maypole.html

    Shah. X

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Lilu. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...