Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Favorite Things #7



Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games. Just went to see it with a few friends. Yes, I'm a sinner, I went to see it and haven't read the books... But I had to! It was filmed right next to where my girlfriend lives! (And Jennifer Lawrence is preeeeettyyyyyy...)


My new super eco-friendly TakeAway cup for my tea-madness. I shall be carrying this everywhere with me once I go back to school (and carry my own tealeaves with me too probably, eh). It has pink! =3 It's made of porcelain and the pink parts are 100% silicone and you machine-wash it.



One word: P-O-S-I-T-I-V-I-T-Y. 


Smarties. THEY ARE VEGAN AND I NEVER KNEW =O !!!


friday favorite things | finding joy

4 Comments So Far:

  1. Ah, I'll let it go that you went to see the movie and didn't read the books. ;)
    Your sweet coffee cup? I think I need one of those. Along with that I'll watch Despicable Me. Which is totally a favorite movie.
    Blessings to you and thanks for linking!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Lilu. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...