Saturday, October 20, 2012

Six Word Saturday #10



There is always time for tea.



13 Comments So Far:

  1. And it's always the first thing we do on returning home - and the last thing before going out, come to think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what mu hubby says- i drink nothing but water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm normally a coffee drinker, but having recently cut all sugar from my diet I've found myself drinking tea instead - so yes there's always time for tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree (but for me it would be coffee). Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My English mother-in-law always loved her tea times. This post made me think of her...gosh I miss that sweet lady!

    Enjoy your Saturday!

    Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely! It is the answer to everything in life - sad, happy, tired, visiting, visitors, waking up, going to bed...and, of course, thirsty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely! I'm not worth speaking to until I've had my first cup of tea of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always forget that there definitely IS always time for tea...and I think the time is now...cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your post, this weekend has been a long one and I am in need of some tea. Thank you for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Lilu. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...