Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Kiss



The Kiss

I swear I still remember the way you made my hands tremble; that steady up-and-down quake of my skin as though it were pushing down upon a strong current of air, the palm downturned, horizontal upon that little space in your car next to the radio as though I needed to keep my balance while seated. 

The kiss, though rushed, as we were about to go somewhere, was our first. 

I can still feel the varying temperature between your upper and lower lip; the one you slightly suck into your mouth when you concentrate or when, as it was that moment, you were anticipating something, waiting.

2 Comments So Far:

  1. I really just love this piece. Is there anything better than a first kiss? I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. If only every kiss could be a first kiss!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Lilu. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...