Showing posts with label sleep. Show all posts. The posts are listed in chronological order. Click the post title to read more.
Friday, October 19, 2012
|Oh glorious sleep <3|
|Dark chocolate be yummy.|
|Berries! Fresh, dried & frozen|
|Books <3 Finally have time to read.|
|Tea <3 Green & White (w/ pomegranate) have been faves|
|Was able to begin my final thesis is Jazz Dance =3|
Thursday, May 10, 2012
- To sleep most of the time because it feels like the only thing you can do that doesn't hurt (and you can't get any of it during the night).
- To eat nothing but Oreos and hazelnut milk for a day
- To play in the sandbox with your little brother and go home covered in sand...
- To listen to an audiobook for hours in the middle of the night because you can't sleep but are still too tired to keep your eyes open.
- To eat dinner twice.
- To bombard your best friend with texts (in the middle of the night) about your love life because you just want to tell someone, and let's face it, you've talked about worse things..
- To let your little brother "chop" celery with his little plastic knife and pull it apart because he wants to be part of the cooking process (and apparently likes to eat raw celery, so it didn't go to waste).
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Hello hello. I have found a new bloghop via KarmaKristin. Thought I would give it a shot. I am very sleepy at the moment so if I make typos or such please forgive me <3
- To read several books at the same time and make sub-plots to them combining characters.
- To sleep all day and only get up to eat since you had been up for way over 30 hours the previous day/night.
- To pick up the phone when your therapist calls to see if you're okay but ignoring your phone when your mother calls you.
- To eat babyfood when you're sick and feel nauseous all the time and it is the only thing you can shove down your throat. Mashed mango and peach FTW.
- To medicate yourself to be able to sleep.
- To sleep with two teddybears and a unicorn when you're 18. Who doesn't want something to cuddle with when you sleep?
- To take time off school when your body and mind are near complete crashing point.
Thursday, February 9, 2012
· Share seven random facts about yourself (see below)
· Spread the love by passing the award to five other